Motto

"All the time I'm not writing I feel like a criminal." -Fran Lebowitz

Monday, August 27, 2012

Reminder - Los Angeles Area Reading


Hey, Everyone -

A final reminder about my next reading of _The Vanilla Gigolo Prescription, coming up this Wednesday, August 29th, from 7:30-9p at Muse on 8th - 759 S. LaBrea Ave., just south of Wilshire Blvd.

My ex-sketchmates will be joining me again, for a little bit of Los Chupacabras magic that’ll make my novel sound a lot better than if it were just me prattling on like I was onstage in Tampa. I’ll have copies of the novel for sale with one hand out if you’ve got cash, and one hand ready to work the slidy-slidy credit card thing

Check out the site for Muse, www.museon8th.com for a inkling as to all the delicious treats you can scarf while you watch literature right in front of your very eyes.

Join us?