Motto

"All the time I'm not writing I feel like a criminal." -Fran Lebowitz

Friday, August 31, 2012

Photos from the Muse on 8th Reading

Thanks again to Jennifer Ritchkoff, proprietor of that fantastic space. I had fun. Silent grin.


Muse on 8th graciously allowed me to use their delightful, intimate space.


Not to worry - I reapplied my lipstick before I went up in front of the crowd...

Me and Muse on 8th owner Jennifer Ritchkoff...


I'm always happy when there's anyone there, so this made me ecstatic...

 I asked my boys, my former troupemates, to lend me a hand. This is pre-game...

Matthew Hoffman and John Falchi don't take me very seriously...

 ...but as Hoffman is always late, perhaps - you know what? Never mind.

Oh my God do I look sexy with reading glasses on. (sighs, slams head against wall)

 The audience humors us...

 Thanking our host...

...who tolerated another picture with me.

 Los Chups.