Motto

"All the time I'm not writing I feel like a criminal." -Fran Lebowitz

Monday, August 6, 2012

New Reading Scheduled!

Children:

I'll be doing another reading of The Vanilla Gigolo Prescription, again with assistance from my former comedy group mates, in three weeks. Wednesday, August 29th, to be exact.

Bad news first: there will be no macaroni & cheese.

Good news: the reading will take place at the Cafe Muse on 8th, at 759 S. La Brea, just south of Wilshire, near that building that used to have the big Asahi Beer sign on top but now has the big Samsung sign on top...I miss that Asahi Beer sign...

Muse on 8th is a cool coffee spot with plenty of delicious treats and a great atmosphere. I'm really lucky to be given the chance to read there. Thanks, Muse!

Reading's at 7:30p and I guarantee you'll be out of there by 9. I'll have copies of the novel for purchase and seemingly witty yet ultimately disappointing inscription, should you desire.

The last one was a blast. Many people suggested I (we) do it again. I take suggestions.

Hope you can make it.

billy