Motto

"All the time I'm not writing I feel like a criminal." -Fran Lebowitz

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to drop a note to thank all of you who check this blog out, and wish you a Merry Christmas.

There have been many, many years in the past where Chrismastime has rolled around and I've told myself, "Enh, y'know, this year I'll just hang by myself. Solo Christmas, Anti-Christmas, Rebel Christmas. I'll do that this year..." And I understand that this year, it's not quite that, really. But all the same...I don't think I'm gonna say that any more.
Have a Merry and safe holiday, everyone. I appreciate all the kind feedback to the stuff I've posted during my journey, and the support and love. As I sit here typing this alone in a hotel room in Mumbai, India...yeah, I don't think I'll be saying that anymore.