Motto

"All the time I'm not writing I feel like a criminal." -Fran Lebowitz

Friday, October 31, 2014

@RogueTrip - A THANK-YOU & MY UPCOMING SCHEDULE

Hello to the two or three of you who check out this blog when you've exhausted the rest of the Internet in search of something, ANYTHING else to read...I am currently in Shenzhen, China, back from Beijing. I wanted to thank you for your patience in dealing with my issues posting while in this country that apparently is our new overlord - it certainly has been mine while I've been here, wrecking havoc on my ability to post, etc.

Also, I want to let you know the upcoming schedule - next week, I'll be moving onward to Vietnam (more importantly, back to nations with fewer 'Net issues) for a week or so, then Laos for a couple of weeks, then meeting an ex-co-worker in Thailand around Thanksgiving...So on, so forth. I will try to renew my productivity (which, to be frank, has not been my fault), and try to get some stuff up for you all who're interested.

Again, thanks for watching as I take this journey. I hope you're enjoying the posts and the pictures.

-billy