Motto

"All the time I'm not writing I feel like a criminal." -Fran Lebowitz

Thursday, September 25, 2014

#RogueTripPOTD - 24.09.2014

Some random thoughts during this 7 hour bus ride over approximately the same distance between New York City and Washington D.C....on a dirt road:

"Should my bus driver really be wearing a neck pillow?"
"You can't pass this guy, dude, you can't pass this guy, du-Jesus."
"Should my bus driver really be talking on his cell phone?"
"Watch out for that cow!" (multiply over 1000 times)
"Should my bus driver really be trying to grab the cell phone he just dropped under his seat?"
"Man, these bridges are really, really narrow...But at least they're paved."
"Don't be sad, Billy. Forty-five plus years of never getting car sick - that's a pretty nice run."
Somewhere between Siem Reap and Phnom Penh, Cambodia - 24.09.2014, 1p