Motto

"All the time I'm not writing I feel like a criminal." -Fran Lebowitz

Saturday, November 1, 2014

#RogueTrip - 01.11.2014 - IMPORTANT NEWS DEVELOPMENT

I REALLY wanted to go through this entire trip wearing nothing but black or grey t-shirts (with the white Oxford for special occasions), but a) I've lost enough weight that the XLs* I have billow and make me look fatter than I actually am in pics - IRONY, YO - b) several of the t-shirts might just up and start walking on their own given how often they get washed, and c )the sporting goods store I shopped at today was only offering the cheap price for the heather plum t-shirts. So get ready for a color explosion starting with Vietnam pics...

DON'T PRETEND THIS ISN'T IMPORTANT NEWS TO YOU.

*In part because I wanted some consistency in the pics, and in part because I enjoyed the notion of people wondering, "Is he wearing only two goddamn shirts this entire trip?"
**Oh, by the by. I am still an XL - but now I'm an ASIAN XL.** Boom.

***Shirt size - SPARE ME THE JOKE.