Motto

"All the time I'm not writing I feel like a criminal." -Fran Lebowitz

Monday, July 2, 2012

Yeah, so...

I'll start doing this too...even though every time I spend more than two minutes trying to come up with something to put online, the dominatrix in my brain, a lithe raven-haired beauty dressed in black patent leather, cleavage gaping, digs her boot heel into my skull, snaps the cat o' nine tails against my left ear, and commands, "Back to real writing, wretch. Back to real writing."

I write plays. I write scripts. Now, I write novels. Blogging seems like scribbling in wet cement...

But when in Rome...And the Internet is Rome. So until Rome burns because some 13 year-old boy figures out how to kidnap the web 'cause he wants to impress some girl in pre-Algebra class...I'll toe the line. Put some stuff up here. Try to build a voice...

Thoughts, updates, sundries, occasional artistry...

There will be no rhyme or reason. It won't be polished. It won't be perfect. Bear with me while I build this. I'll bumble. I'll drift away - the dominatrix, again...

But (shrug). So if you like, tell someone. Christ, tell someone. Forward. Link. "Like". If you're intrigued, buy the book (points to the sidebar).

-billy