Motto

"All the time I'm not writing I feel like a criminal." -Fran Lebowitz

Friday, November 4, 2016

OHO - Project Update 11.03.2016

T-3 days until principal photography on ONE HOUR OUTCALL begins.

Spent the morning negotiating and facilitating my receiving Signatory Producer status from the SAG-AFTRA mafi- er, Union, where I've come to realize that "deposit" kinda means "interest-free loan".

Spent the afternoon being dressed by our fabulous wardrobe person Rebecca, whose eye for fashion and budget will make my character more stylish than I ever could be by a factor of four.

Spent the evening poring over the budget and schedule, and working lines. So many lines. Whose idea was that?

Natalia, the star of the movie, asked me recently if I was excited. I said I was excited for Monday because that would mean we were actually doing it. That now I was worried. It's like the S.A.T.s. You worry about the S.A.T.s as they approach but not once they start- 'cause then you're TAKING them...

Three days.