Motto

"All the time I'm not writing I feel like a criminal." -Fran Lebowitz

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

OHO - Project Update 11.02.16

Less than a week to go. I'm jacked.

The main locations have been secured. The production is insured. The lines of the screenplay have become blurred as I go over my lines again and again. One Hour Outcall begins principal photography next Monday, and while my head is still spinning with everything in my mind and my hands are still juggling all the things left to be done before we start, I can’t help but feel very, very excited about what’s to come.

The first two weeks are basically my co-star and me trapped in an apartment together, going through a vast range of emotions, so I’m looking forward to the challenge of acting. I’m confident that those two weeks will get the production kicked off, and that the two of us will have our acts together enough to put One Hour Outcall on rails as we move through this 23-day shoot. The crew members we’ve assembled are not only talented and experienced but enthusiastic about the project itself and eager to help in any way they can. Their excitement and faith in the project only help my own.

We’ve raised most of the budget needed, and now comes the final push to get us over the hump so that we can make One Hour Outcall the best film it can be. So if you’ve been contemplating contributing, now is the time. Contact me directly at 1ho.thefilm@gmail.com or on Facebook to let me know, and I’ll direct you. If you’ve told me you’re down for the cause but haven’t sent your check to me, now is the time to follow through. We need your help. Any amount helps. Any amount will turn the dream I’ve had my entire life of making a movie into a reality. Any contribution will make One Hour Outcall better.

So please consider contributing. Please continue to follow the progress on the blog - I promise I’ll start posting daily updates once we start shooting (though they’ll be brief). Follow @OHOthefilm on Twitter for further updates, pictures, news, etc. Tell your friends, spread the word as the production progresses, so by the time we wrap, we’ll have built a following ready to see what’s brought forth.


Thanks again.