Motto

"All the time I'm not writing I feel like a criminal." -Fran Lebowitz

Thursday, September 22, 2016

OHO Update - September 22, 2016

A brief update on where the production's at...

Pre-production continues apace on One Hour Outcall. We are still finalizing the cast, which is shaping up to be terrific. The final major role should be set by week’s end. We are in the final stages of breaking out my script and establishing a schedule. We are working on obtaining locations and raising the funds...

…which brings me to my next plea to you folks. We have begun assembling contributions for the budget, and things are going well. But we still need your help. People have fretted that their contribution is too small, which is silly. No contribution is too small, and any donation you make towards this film touches my heart. Everyone has been so supportive of the quest to make One Hour Outcall a reality that I’m genuinely moved and thankful for everyone’s faith in me. 

So if you want to help, please contact me directly at 1ho.thefilm@gmail.com. I appreciate your even considering it.

Also, since we’re an independent production and could use any and all the help we can get from any direction, I wanted to let everyone know about the two primary locations we need, so if anyone has any suggestions, get in touch with me ASAP. The locations are:

An upscale, urbane apartment - something that is sophisticated and large. It doesn't have to be huge, but it can't be small. An open loft would be perfect. We would need the location for two weeks in November.
A restaurant - again, something upscale. Doesn’t have to be ’21’ but can’t be Denny’s. Preferably with a bar area as well. We would need this location for one week in November.

If you have any ideas, contacts, suggestions - shoot me an email.


Things are moving. If you’re reading this, you’re supporting us already. So thanks.