Motto

"All the time I'm not writing I feel like a criminal." -Fran Lebowitz

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Rogue Trip Travel Logistics - 23.07.2014

I wanted to let the two readers out there know what's happening the rest of the week and how it may affect the blog. I am currently in Adelaide trying to make a better go of it than last week. Jury's still out. Tomorrow, however, I board a train to Perth which leaves tomorrow (Thursday 24.07.2014) at 6:40pm Adelaide time (2:10am Thursday Los Angeles time - Adelaide is 16.5 hours ahead, not 16 or 17, making it Australia's version of Indiana.) and does not arrive in Perth until 9:10am Saturday 26.07.2014 (6:10pm Friday Los Angeles time). I will not have access to WiFi during this time. So please allow some time for the next updates to come. Once arriving in Perth, I'll be there for a week...

Thanks for your attention.